- Name: Maria do Carmo Horta Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Professor in the College of Agriculture (ESACB) at the Polytechnic of Castelo Branco
• 2005: European PhD in “Agronomic Engineering” by the University of Cordoba-Spain. Thesis title: “Availability of phosphorus quantified by Olsen methodology in Portuguese acid soils: Assessment of environmental and agronomic meaning”, 149 pp.
• 2003: Approved as scientific researcher in PhD advanced program by the University of Cordoba-Spain.
• 1997: Post graduated course program in “Water Quality and Pollution Control” in Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra-Portugal.
• 1994: MSc in “Plant Nutrition, Soil Fertility and Fertilization” by the Agronomic Institute of Lisbon, Technical University of Lisbon-Portugal. Thesis title:” Use of wastewater in the irrigation of rye grass (Lolium multiflorum Lam.), 149 pp.
• 1982: BSc in “Agronomic Engineering” by the Agronomic Institute of Lisbon, Technical University of Lisbon-Portugal.
• Soil Science, Fertilization and Plant Nutrition
• Sustainable Management of Phosphorus Fertilizers and Fertilization
• Use of Wastewater, Biosolids and compost as fertilizers
• Food Quality and Human Health
President of the “Technical Scientific Board” of ESA, 2010-2012, 2012-2014.
Member of the “Technical Scientific Board” of ESA (2010-2012-2014-2016-2018)
Master Course Coordinator 2008-2012.
Bachelor Course Coordinator (2007-2010).
Member of the evaluation commission of the BSc course program in Engineering of Animal Production, years 1997-1998.
Coordinator of the Laboratory of Soil Fertility of ESA
Chairman of the Biosciences Department (ESA) 2006-2010.
- Name: Maria do Carmo Simões Mendonça Horta
ORCID Number: 0000-0003-0101-1599
Scopus Number: 16021704900
Institucional Adress: Escola Superior Agrária, Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco, Quinta da Sra. de Mércules
Institutional Telephone: 00272339900